does carnival price match for es rates?

no other "business" can be lower than carnival per se. you will have to do a "booking" to see if their rate IS cheaper. it needs to be the same room type/# of ppl AND same location. if it is cheaper, print that off and then talk to carnival, just make sure you do a screen shot/print that page for verification.

booked ES rate. through carnival. got an e-mail through entertainment book for a much cheaper rate on same category. would carnival price match? my guess is nooooooooo... but i am learning that it never hurts to ask you all because i have been surprised. what do you all think?

Is it something that 'The General Public' could book?

OR is it a Members Only type of thing?

We buy an entertainment type thing every year and you only get discounts if you buy the book/e-book.

If it a members only thing then No CCL will not price match.

However, depending on the savings ... you could cancel and forfeit the $50 change fee and re-book using the coupon thingy.

For me I'd have to be saving more than $100pp to choose the option of cancelling.;)

Archived