Mixing our own non-alcoholic drinks?

mostofus

We are a family that doesn't drink alcohol, but I thought it would be fun for me to pick up a few ingredients maybe to mix ourselves a fun drink or two when we are on the ship. I am thinking maybe of getting some of those cute umbrellas, or anything else that might be fun. Do you have any suggestions on how I could pull this off? Where do I go to buy the little umbrellas or fun cups and stuff? Thanks!

You can buy the umbrellas in the party section at Walmart.

We made a punchlike drink using tea and apple juice. Now, as we are in the Thanksgiving season, you can readily find apple cider mixes. They might make a good drink.

Don't forget the milkshakes! We used ice cream from the 24/7 bar and milk from the lido deck buffet to make our DGD milkshakes every night as a bedtime snack. You can also use the sodas you carry onboard (12 per person allowed) to make floats.

Have fun.

You can also purchase cute, plastic reusable cups with tropical decorations at any Party Store. They will also have the little umbrellas, straws and other things you may want to pick up to liven up your family fun!

You can also order any of the drink of the day as Virgin Cocktails...I ordered the Miami Vice virgin once for my son who was under 21 back then..it was yummy

I see in your signature you did the stingrays at Grand Cayman - was that a private tour? How was it?? We will be there in Jan and just wondering if that's something we should do while there

I see in your signature you did the stingrays at Grand Cayman - was that a private tour? How was it?? We will be there in Jan and just wondering if that's something we should do while there

Hi...yes it was a private tour, and we loved it. 25 people max on a beautiful catamaran sailboat. very laid back, not a party boat for sure. stingraysailing dot com is who we booked with...going again with them on our upcoming cruise this Sunday!! 55.00 pp now is the rate I believe :) you got to sting ray city and also a reef for snorkeling. You can purchase beer or soda from them on the trip back in. Highly recommend the trip!

We are a family that doesn't drink alcohol, but I thought it would be fun for me to pick up a few ingredients maybe to mix ourselves a fun drink or two when we are on the ship. I am thinking maybe of getting some of those cute umbrellas, or anything else that might be fun. Do you have any suggestions on how I could pull this off? Where do I go to buy the little umbrellas or fun cups and stuff? Thanks!

Party City or any type of store that sells party supplies as well as your local Dollar Store has many of these items.

Happy Sailing :)

You can also order any of the drink of the day as Virgin Cocktails...I ordered the Miami Vice virgin once for my son who was under 21 back then..it was yummy

I'd love to get the chocolate one ar the bar as a virgin, but all the chocolate ingredients have booze:eek:

Archived