Looking for recent Gem dailies?

caprismom

Ok really??

No one has any dailies from the Gem?

It must have been a real boring cruise:confused:

The first Bahamas cruise of the season for the Gem is this week. Older ones from the summer would all be for Bermuda. Hopefully next week someone will have the latest ones.

I have all of them from my three-weeks-ago Bermuda cruise but they are not scanned or uploaded (sorry!) but I CAN tell you that it was NOT A boring cruise! :D In fact, I'm confident that you'll find MORE to do than you could possibly ever do. Have a great trip!

Also--while I don't have the time to scan and upload all of them, I DO have the time to answer any questions about 'what there is to do on board' that you may have. So--ask--and I'll do my best to answer! ;) I can't imagine that the on board activities are that different between Bahamas and Bermuda on the same ship (though I may be wrong!)

thank you!

I was thinking about things like what day is the pub crawl?

I also heard about a white party??

Are there any other theme parties.

Is there a newly wed. type show, I am getting married on the ship.

Thanks again!:)

the pub crawl was on the first at-sea day. i didn't go--but i did do a martini tasting (not recommended only because it was too much liquor for me...and i drink A LOT) and a wine tasting (highly recommended). additionally, there were beer tastings available that i did not do--i think on the first and second at sea day for sure. possibly on the final sea day as well. the martini and wine tastings were on day one, two, and then again later (maybe day four?) so you will have many opportunities.

the white hot party was on thursday night--on a sunday sailing. i did not go ,but i'm sure you can get lots of info on it by asking on here. i understand that it is a very popular event.

there's a newly wed game, yes. but only three couples got to participate--and they were selected by crowd applause based on how passionate they could kiss. you may want to practice...;) i mean, worst case scenario, the practice will be fun. ;) additionally, at many of the 'adult themed' entertainment activities, the people running the show would ask if anyone was newly married. it did seem like a really great place to be on one's honeymoon (which made me jealous, as 1. i was traveling solo and 2. my husand and i DID do a cruise for our honeymoon...on celebrity...which was a bit more subdued. nothing against the cruise line...it just wasn't as fun as NCL.)

congrats in advance on your marriage--and may you have a wonderful honeymoon!!! :D

Ok really??

No one has any dailies from the Gem?

It must have been a real boring cruise:confused:

I'm about half way through my review elsewhere here in this forum. Have not had a chance to scan mine either(dailes) because even though I work from home, lots going on in my business right now(Football Media)... will scan asap...

Bill(DrFootball)

"so you think It's Impossible to stand a 5.5 ton Chopper on it's nose? we do it all the time……" Me-1983(one year after becoming a NIGHTSTALKER!)

Bill's Brainiac Random Quote Generator V0.95 final beta for Mac

Archived