Would this be a good plan?

angel61

I made a plan to use a hired taxi to take my family to maho in the am for about 1.5 hours. Then they take us to marigot and back to phillipsberg.

The main problem with this is missing the big planes.

New plan would take a bus to Marigot for breakfast first. Then take a taxi to Maho for the big planes. Then return to Phillipsberg by returning to Marigot,

so to miss the construction and the bridge.

Would that be reasonable?

I made a plan to use a hired taxi to take my family to maho in the am for about 1.5 hours. Then they take us to marigot and back to phillipsberg.

The main problem with this is missing the big planes.

New plan would take a bus to Marigot for breakfast first. Then take a taxi to Maho for the big planes. Then return to Phillipsberg by returning to Marigot,

so to miss the construction and the bridge.

Would that be reasonable?

I have never taken a bus on the island but I guess it would be doable. If this was my plan I would rent a small car instead and a good map if needed one. I would park about a 5 minute climb from the top of Ft. St. Louis and climb that for a great view and picture taking. After that I would get in the car and drive down to the parking lot at the waterfront in town. From there I would walk around town and the Marina Royale and stop for breakfast or pastries at Sarafinas or one of the other bakeries or cafes.After that I would drive to Maho watch the planes and depending on traffic and constructions determine which way to return back to the port. You could do this with a bus and taxis as well but I don't think that you would save any money by doing it that way. What about taking a tour have you looked into that?

Archived