David Freeland Poor Customer Service

pinkgrandma0806

I purchased a David Freeland ring onboard Celebrity Infinity while on an Alaskan cruise in September. It needed to be resized and "E" assured me they had the best facility to handle it because of the delicate settings. I was told I would have the ring back in "2 or 3 weeks". After two months, and multiple emails and phone calls, I finally received a tracking number and confirmation of shipment. When asked why it took so long, they offered many excuses ("E" delayed two weeks getting the ring to them, then manager was on vacation, then associate that does resizing was on vacation...hello? who is running the business) but had no reason for not communicating the delays to me. Based on the lack of professionalism and customer service, I would think twice before a future purchase.

I purchased a David Freeland ring onboard Celebrity Infinity while on an Alaskan cruise in September. It needed to be resized and "E" assured me they had the best facility to handle it because of the delicate settings. I was told I would have the ring back in "2 or 3 weeks". After two months, and multiple emails and phone calls, I finally received a tracking number and confirmation of shipment. When asked why it took so long, they offered many excuses ("E" delayed two weeks getting the ring to them, then manager was on vacation, then associate that does resizing was on vacation...hello? who is running the business) but had no reason for not communicating the delays to me. Based on the lack of professionalism and customer service, I would think twice before a future purchase.

I would never buy so far from hom did so many years ago

Europe I bought a clock never avle to repair it after it broke 6 mos later. lesson learned

Archived