Found at the liquor store....

RMM34667

3 Rums - regular, dark and spiced & vodka. I really wish they had tequila.

So.. what are easy to carry good mixers for Rum?? I had already purchased Baja Bob's Magarita mix.. but now rethinking..

I like pineapple juice with rum or you can always have a rum and coke. You can buy pineapple juice in the 6 oz cans. I'll have to look for these for my Feb cruise. Thanks for posting!:)

3 Rums - regular, dark and spiced & vodka. I really wish they had tequila.

So.. what are easy to carry good mixers for Rum?? I had already purchased Baja Bob's Magarita mix.. but now rethinking..

The Baja Bob's works with rum, too. Especially the mango margarita. :D

Haven't tried them yet.. They are 86% proof and cost $13.99. I purchased them at SweetBay liquor store in Florida. I was told the company would be there tomorrow for tasting, but I wouldn't be able to make the times scheduled. I am thinking of these to make drinks for the beach at Grand Turk and HMC.. I had purchased Baja Bob's Magarita Mix (both original and Mango) and was going to buy tequila on board.

BUT... $13.99 vs $40 vs $14 dollars a drink at Magaritaville Grand Turk. Couldn't pass them up!

they are available all over Fla- not too many places else in the US. So if you are leaving out a FLA port they are available at SweetBay grocery stores and loads of liquor stores.

Im going to pick some up-

Thanks OP for the post!

Oh Ho! I MUST go shopping in the name of pre-cruise research n all.

I'm thinking the entire package MIGHT attract attention if xray'd, but I'm gong to divide them amoung a three suitcases. Just hoping my 84 year old father doesn't have to go to the naughty room to claim his luggage.

I sail on Monday so I'll report back on my success (or failure) with this mission!!

I'm thinking the entire package MIGHT attract attention if xray'd, but I'm gong to divide them amoung a three suitcases. Just hoping my 84 year old father doesn't have to go to the naughty room to claim his luggage.

I sail on Monday so I'll report back on my success (or failure) with this mission!!

Hahaha!!! cool let us know.

These look great! Going out of Port Canaveral and staying in Cocoa Beach before we leave. I know Cocoa Beach is a smaller town, does anyone know if there is a liquor store that may sell them there?

ABC Liquor

6020 North Atlantic Avenue

Cape Canaveral

(321) 799-0049--- call and see if the sell them

this spot is very close to the terminal.

I forgot to say 84 year old with alzhiemers... Last year I said this would be our last chance to cruise together.. but now we are doing it again.. Everything I've done on this cruise is to make it better for him.. Upgrade from inside to balcony.. Wheelchair for the long pier at Grand Turk.. Cabana at HMC..

But now I'm slipping contraban into his suitcase.. PRICELESS....

I forgot to say 84 year old with alzhiemers... Last year I said this would be our last chance to cruise together.. but now we are doing it again.. Everything I've done on this cruise is to make it better for him.. Upgrade from inside to balcony.. Wheelchair for the long pier at Grand Turk.. Cabana at HMC..

But now I'm slipping contraban into his suitcase.. PRICELESS....

Omg just about choked on my drink reading this laughing. See you soon safe travels!!!!

Archived