Stay in Touch with Home

l2f

Perhaps I'm not searching wit the correct wording but I thought I read some time back where you could set up an account with somewhere which you could access for free on the ship. Thus allowing you to send brief not private messages. I'm guessing the receiving party would have to log onto your account to read.

Is there such an animal?

yes, at Carnival Funville and you signup and then go to the "forums", then under "user groups" click on "currently onboard" and this is where you can leave messages for others to see. They will also have to signup for a funville account too, but it is free. They can leave you messages too. It is not private though, anyone with an account can read your posts, so be careful!! LOL!

So not to be dense, how exactly does this work and can you log onto Funville for free on ship.

Go to the internet cafe on the ship. On the computer you can to to Carnivals site for free. Click on the Funville forums and currently on board.

Post there. Like others have said, it is public so others can see what you post.

Archived