Singles meet up

newlu

Hi,

We are 2 couples and 1 single (3 sisters but one is single) can we all go to the ''single meet up'' to make her feel comfortable, she will not go alone, and dont think there's too many people there, I know its the first night, and dont even know if its good time (we booked a show on the first night) but I think it would be OK, just for her to see...

Thanks

newlu

Hi,

We are 2 couples and 1 single (3 sisters but one is single) can we all go to the ''single meet up'' to make her feel comfortable, she will not go alone, and dont think there's too many people there, I know its the first night, and dont even know if its good time (we booked a show on the first night) but I think it would be OK, just for her to see...

Thanks

newlu

Well I haven´t been to one, but I don´t see why you couldn´t go there as I doubt RCI cares and they wouldn´t have a way to check if you are single or not anyway.

Having all that said I´m not sure if it´s a good idea because if your sister isn´t comfortable going alone she might not like to mingle with the other singles when you are around either, but that´s JMO.

Yes, no reason why you can't go with her. The more the merrier.

As for meet n mingle - totally different than the singles. Meet n mingle is for everyone who has posted to the board to meet everyone that has been writing. Yes there might be singles in there also.

Meet N Mingles are alot of fun and amazingly enough you keep bumping into everyone from there around the ship.

Archived