Positive Feedback on Coral Breeze????

SomewhereBeyondTheSea

I have come across some very negative feedback about Coral Breeze - mainly about the time spent on picking up snorkel gear, lunch menu and the stop at Coral Gardens (bad current and what not) but can someone give me a few good reasons to book this excursion? I was really looking forward to this excursion until the last couple of threads that I read. :eek:

Hi,

My husband and I did the Shark Ray Alley Tour with Coral Breeze and thought the day was perfect. They do stop on Caye Caulker before snorkeling, but it isn't just to pick up equipment. It gave me a chance to use the restroom (and some really appreciated that) as well as drop off some of the people that were staying on the island for the day. I think a couple were going scuba diving too. When we stopped there, it was only for about 10 minutes, so it wasn't a big deal. As far as the people having problems at the Coral Gardens, we did not see that happen. Afterall you have to expect their to be coral at the Coral Gardens. I'm sure there are days where the current is stronger than others. We had a little current to deal with but we just followed the instructions of our guides and didn't have any problems. We didn't expect it to be like a swimming pool.

You mentioned reading a lot of negative comments, but the reason we chose the tour was because of all the postive comments. We figured that every day can't be perfect and the things caused by Mother Nature are out of their control. We were sold on how much everyone liked the crew, the personal touch, and the overall experience. We read all the great Testimonials on their website before making our decision. I know everyone can't be satisfied all of the time, but I can tell you we were quite satisfied with our day with Coral Breeze. It was a full day packed in a 5 hour tour. We learned about the history and culture of Belize, we saw some beautiful coral and fish, swam with sharks (I still have to show my friends the pictures for them to believe that), had a great lunch, and left Belize with a smile on our face.

We also did the shark/ray snorkeling excursion with Coral Breezes and had a great experience! The guides were great and we saw alot of things that we may have missed without them to show us! I would highly recommend them. There were about 25 people in our group.

Laura

back from the Glory!

:) My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon. When asked what was our favorite part of our honeymoon we both say Belize and swimming with the sharks! It is an amazing experience. The people of Belize are WAY more laid back than that of the states (maybe that attributed to the negative comments?). Our boat did not get "chum" (bait) that day because the people who supplied that were not to be found and yet we still saw many sharks and it did not deter our experience.

We used Coral Breeze in Feb. and it was truely awesome! It was so much fun. The staff was top notch. I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was the best snorkel trip we have been on. We have done several through the years. Petting the stingrays thrilled me to no end. Check out the local vendors by the dock to. They have some great handcrafted wood items.

Archived