Conquest Oct 30-Nov 6 Cabin 2473 guest

Puddleshuttle

If you forgot something in the cabin, please contact me. If you can describe the item I will be happy to return it to you!

Dana

Okay, I'll bite. If you found an item, why didn't you just turn it into Carnival? Isn't it something like 2% of passengers visit these boards? How do you expect to find an owner by posting here?

Okay, I'll bite. If you found an item, why didn't you just turn it into Carnival? Isn't it something like 2% of passengers visit these boards? How do you expect to find an owner by posting here?

I agree. I'd call Carnival and find out how to get it to them. Whoever lost the item would be mighty happy to get it back!

No need to bite ;) Sorry you wasted your time replying since you obviously were not the occupant!

Have you ever had any experience with Carnival lost and found?

Archived