Lots of Photos From Norwegian Star Tour!

DarthGrady

That was a rude comment! :( I think the photos are a great help for people trying to get a feel for the Star.

Everyday you see 2 or 3 threads asking the same question because people either don't know how to do a search for what they are looking for or are just plain to lazy. I would bet that within a few days someone will ask about Star photos and if they would be so kind as to do a search before asking, they will find just about a whole tour of the Star on this thread.

It's okay, I don't take offense. I have seen donaldsc's venomous posts in many other threads. He's just a loser that likes to troll the boards and should be ignored accordingly. :eek:

I'm glad the folks that count enjoyed the pics! ;)

It's okay, I don't take offense. I have seen donaldsc's venomous posts in many other threads. He's just a loser that likes to troll the boards and should be ignored accordingly. :eek:

Darth --- TWO big thank you's --- First for the great pics of our "home away from home" and second for whacking the troll !!!!!

DarthGrady, thank you for the very nice scenic tour of the STAR. FYI, you are very observant. The "suite" that you said looked more like just another balcony cabin is the NCL "mini-suite" which has suite in its name, but is really only a "deluxe" balcony with no suite perks;it is larger than a regular balcony cabin and has a bath tub. Again, thank you for the great pictures.

Edited by Journey11
addition

No obstructed view cabin pictures? :D

Will be on the Star a month from now packed into an obstructed view with my wife and two kids. That's a step up from our inside cabin on the Sun on our first cruise several years ago. Thanks for the pics of the balconies and suites - at least I get to see what they look like .... :cool:

Grady, great pictures of the Star...You definitely did not go overboard! They are jealous they didn't take all those great pictures:) We're contemplating the 14 Night Star Repo in Oct. 2012....Good photos of eateries, etc.

Any other valuable info you'd like to share, I'd love to read it. How was the food most times in the MDR? Buffet? Shows?

Thanks again and in advance.

Safe sails always and keep taking lots of pictures;)