luggage/transfere question

We are sailing on the Voyager on April 16th ...

We are flying into Miami on the 15th the day before our cruise and are staying at the Hampton inn which I'm told is near the airport ...

We are taking the transfere bus from the airport to the port .

.. The question I had is ... Once we get to the dock/port does RCCL take our bags right from the bus or do we have to ID our bags and then give to the porter ourselves ...When we were on the Disney Wonder once our bags were loaded on the bus we didn't see them again until they were deliveried to our state room . which was nice ... Thank you for any help you can give me.....

Whenever we have cruised with RCI, we would claim our luggage at the airport and took them to the shuttle bus. Once on the bus then it was RCI who put them on the ship and delivered them to our cabin. So although I'm not postive about the hotel transfer method, I think RCI will handle your luggage once you arrive @ the pier. Hope this will help.:) :D

hom_noflash_img.jpg

I was wondering this same question the other day. OK - where do the bags actually GO when you go to the hotel and the bags go with the shuttle? Is there some kind of a holding area near the pier where they keep the bags?

I am so confused!:confused:

debbie311- I maybe wrong but I think you keep your bags with you at the hotel and when you get on the shuttle to go to the port , they take your bags at that time ... I just wasn't sure if the cruiser was responsible for getting them to the porter or if rccl takes care of them once they are on the shuttle ...

Archived