Looking for a Tour Company that Offers the Stingray City and Island Tour

gatec1008

We'll be in Cayman in mid December and would like to do the Stingray City tour and visit the turtle farm with our kids. We found a lot of tour companies that offer the Stingray City tour but only few that would do both. We used Nativeway on our last visit but they are sold out on the day we arrived.

We've contacted Captain Marvins and their prices for the combo tour were higher, especially for the kids. We also emailed Rowan Watersports who appears to have the best prices among the three companies. However, they are very slow in responding to my emails and did not answer my questions regarding ship capacity. I sent a follow-up email to them a few days ago and still have not heard back. Does anyone know if Rowan Watersports boats are over crowded? I've some concerns about their poor communication and wondering if we should book with them.

Besides the three companies listed above, does anyone know of other tour companies that offer the Stingray City and Island Tour combination? Should we just book a Stingray City tour and do the turtle farm on our own? Will the combo tour be available when we arrive at port?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

We will be there with celebrity solstice mid dec as well. We are wanting to do the Island tour and stingray city AND the starfish. Repost if you find any good info. I will do the same. Are you guys on the same ship? sailing Dec 11

Archived