Customer Service Survey

PearlOnyx

Anyone taken the customer service survey that they send out when you ask a question by email? I just took mine, and when I indicated I was dissatisfied with their service, it didn't ask anymore questions and re-directed me to the main Carnival site. They can't be too concerned if they don't ask why you are dissatisfied. For me, I sent a question a week ago with no answer as of yet.

It really takes a long time to respond with out getting a survey.We had a disaster cruise on our honeymoon and they gave us our pictures and a small credit,when we got home I sent an email to customer service and basically she said the pursers desk took care of the problem and we are sorry

It really takes a long time to respond with out getting a survey.We had a disaster cruise on our honeymoon and they gave us our pictures and a small credit,when we got home I sent an email to customer service and basically she said the pursers desk took care of the problem and we are sorry

I'm so sorry yall had a bad time :( I've been on a few cruises with Carnival and never had a bad one yet. Makes me sad that it was yalls honeymoon. Just a few words of encouragement...at least yall had each other...and not all cruises are terrible. Hopefully if you try again in the future you will enjoy it.

For some odd reason I have never been given a survey...but honestly I have nothing negative to say.

Congrats on getting married though!

You know Ive called carnival 3 times and the last week Ive received 3 email Customer Service Surveys in my email...Since Ive called for changes and questions they wanted to know how my experience was with the Customer Service Agent...thought it was odd but I think its great..

Archived