Baggage transfer.

jimbob622uk

Late flight out of MIA to Heathrow in February,anyone used Bagstogo for baggage transfer from port to airport?

We've never used it at any port, but I've seen many posts here from people who have and were happy with the service.

You should probably check with your cruise line and make sure it's available for international flights, though.

Used them out of FLL last year , maybe we just caught them on a bad day. But we dropped our bags of at 9am they through them in a truck and we took off to the mall . Went to the airport at around 2pm no bags :eek: Me and a few other people were not to happy. basically what the kid running the place told me was the guys they hired to go from Point A to Point B stopped off and were goofing off. He was like Oh they will be here shortly , he got on his cell phone and in about 20-30 minutes here they come . Now I had read a lot of good things on them but I would never trust them again after this it was a cluster and if they had not shown in the next 30 minutes we would have been late for our flight.

I used them in April.

Had a 5 pm flight out of FLL. Got off cruise early. Stopped at a hotel with a girlfriends who was spending the night, then on to the water taxi for the day.

About 3:30 I took a taxi to the airport, stopped by the office and picked up my bags and off to check in I went.

Can see where the above poster would not use them again, but I had no trouble.

Maybe added 10 minutes total to the whole time I needed at the airport. Was great to not have to have the luggage to mess with all day. And much cheaper than the RCI luggage program.

Archived