Priority Lounge in Baltimore

Missa

just a roped off area for......... I think it's for D & D plus and suites ony not sure I noticed P area

The D, D+ and suites do have a seperate area but nothing like in Fl ports. BUT the lines move so quickly there should not be an issue. I saw a lot of people in the area so just went to regular check in line. I made it on board quicker than DS & DDIL (12 minutes DS wanted it timed) so perks can get crowded and not really be a perk...

I hear ya! I have all my online doc printed, including the public health one readyt o sign morning of at home, so nothing to hold me up at all, other than a security scan of carry-on luggage. I forget, do I need to unpack laptops, cameras & electronics still?

I hear ya! I have all my online doc printed, including the public health one readyt o sign morning of at home, so nothing to hold me up at all, other than a security scan of carry-on luggage. I forget, do I need to unpack laptops, cameras & electronics still?

Where did you find the public health form? I'd like to get one and have it ready for our cruise on Saturday. Thanks.

Where did you find the public health form? I'd like to get one and have it ready for our cruise on Saturday. Thanks.

In this boards "FAQ" sticky post. I think it was on page 4 or 5...there is a link to the form to print out :)

Archived