:( Well Bye bye Carnival :(

4THELOVEOFBOO

Now all you people do realize that if[/color][/size][/font]

you get a bad meal, over or under cooked.

You can always ask for another meal.

When it took an hour to get the first one?

I've been on a lot a Carnival cruises and it has NEVER taken an hour to get another meal ....

I've been on a lot a Carnival cruises and it has NEVER taken an hour to get another meal ....

I agree, not acceptable. We usually cruise RCCL but have cruised Carnival, Holland, Regent, Princess...you get the picture. As a previous poster said, we don't cruise for the food, that being said....we do enjoy our times in the dining room. Which is usually in a table top for two!!!

Now all you people do realize that if

you get a bad meal, over or under cooked.

You can always ask for another meal.

Yep, sure do but we had 8 people at our table with two of them 3 and under so time was important. I didnt say I wouldnt eat it I just said it was very good. We had issues with cold food. Part of the issue was we were at the entrance to the Crimson Restaurant on Deck 3 which is very far from the kitchen (as far as possible). The server appologized and explained that they do the best they can but have a long way to go to get the food. He did offer more food but as I said, it was edible just not very good. I blame the ships design not the waiter on that issue.

Mike

I agree, not acceptable. We usually cruise RCCL but have cruised Carnival, Holland, Regent, Princess...you get the picture. As a previous poster said, we don't cruise for the food, that being said....we do enjoy our times in the dining room. Which is usually in a table top for two!!!

LOL! I didn't post that but the previous poster was, obviously, quote challenged.

It shouldn't take an hour to receive your food. Worse yet, to receive horrible food.

A previous poster noted that if one eats-out alot then, perhaps, they wouldn't think the food appetizing. Why not? I know from experience it can be done. Carnival just chooses not to.

I believe their focus has shifted from pleasing the customer to pleasing the stockholders.

I don't think changing cruise lines will be the resolution. As far as I'm concerned it's hit and miss. I cruise all lines and some are better than others. Since April 2010, I have taken five cruises, and am about to go on my 6th.

Carnival Dream - excellent

MSC Poesia - very good

NCL Sky food - so-so...at best.

NCL Epic - excellent

Allure of the Seas - good, not great, just ok

Destiny next...we shall see - this will be my 4th time on the Destiny. I am platinum on CCL and have yet to be disappointed with food on any of my Carnival sailings.

Archived