My Dawn review 4-11 to 4-18 (long)

bob823

legalcruiser

thank you for the info and the link. Do I call the NCL 800# or do I tell my TA that I want this package?

bob23

thank you also for the info and I would love to have your document - my e-mail: sasisu@aol.com I am going to love ordering the honeymoon package, especially after being married 28 years. We'll have fun acting like honeymooners.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 

Sasisu: I called NCL directly because I can never get in touch with my travel agent. I did have to give them my credit card over the phone because they said it had to be paid in advance. If you do this - just be sure to get them to email you a confirmation.

Dawn 5/23/04

RCCL Enchantment 7/02

Carnival Glory 8/03

Bob,

You're going to be sorry you offered the document, now we're all going to want it! icon_biggrin.gif Putting my deposit down tomorrow on Dawn for 2/20/05 and I'd love to have your info--my email address is bragstarr@juno.com . Thanks so much--for that and your helpful review.

Robin

Explorer of the Seas (Western Caribbean) 12/7/02

Serenade of the Seas (Canada) 9/25/03

Majesty of the Seas (Bahamas) 2/16/04

Bob,

Thanks for the excellent information in the email. This will make the cruise better for us.

Hunter

Norwegian Dawn 6/20/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;6;20;4;59;00&timezone=GMT-0500

mmceachn,
I don't recall the brand of champagne that was delivered with the honeymoon package, but I do remember that we enjoyed it very much! Yes, it is a full size bottle, and it came chilled and ready to drink!
In Le Bistro, the bottle of wine that came with the package was valued at $19. Our waiter gladly offered to give us a $19 credit towards any of the wines on their wine list. We chose a Joseph Phelps cabernet ($49) that was absolutely great with our filet mignons!!
My mouth is watering just thinking about that meal! Don't miss the escargot in Le Bistro!
Happy Cruising,
Bob

Norweigan Dawn - 4/11/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;11;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Hey gang,
I just emailed my file out to cjv6572, Bunnynme, clearwell, bragstarr, mmceachn, and kchamp. Please let me know if you did not receive it.
Cheers!
Bob

Norweigan Dawn - 4/11/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;11;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Bob - would you be so kind and send me a copy also at - [email]rvpdiva@hotmail.com[/email]

Thanks so much. we are looking forward to our cruise 9/12-9/19. So so so far away. I'm ready to go NOW!!!

G

Yes, there are coffee pots in the rooms.
Bob

Norweigan Dawn - 4/11/04

Got it Bob! Thanks so much. Put my deposit down today.

I saw something about the relief band in your collection of information. Did anyone in your group use that? I cruised to Canada once, ran into the effects of Hurricane Juan, and did not feel too hot. Being this is an Atlantic Coast cruise, I'm considering buying one.

Thanks,
Robin

Explorer of the Seas (Western Caribbean) 12/7/02
Serenade of the Seas (Canada) 9/25/03
Majesty of the Seas (Bahamas) 2/16/04
Norwegian Dawn (Bahamas) 2/20/95

Archived