Nassau Atlantis Fullday

pugs398

Hello,

My Wife and I are going on are first carnival cruise in April next year. We wanna do the full day Atlantis Aquaventure. We are in port till 6 o'clock, when I go to book the excursion it tells me its from 9:30 to 2:30 but when you read the description it tells you the last shuttle back is 530. So dose anyone know what the actually time is? Thank you

The excursions are a set time. So if it says 930 - 230 you have 5 hours to enjoy the excursion. The last shuttle back at 530 means this is the last time the shuttle will depart to return back to the ship because sometimes the exursions have different time slot choices. If you look into other excursions for

Bahamas you will see that they will also say a last departure of 530. Its just the last possible time for the entire activity.

We were on the Fascination this summer and booked the Atlantis Aquaventure thru majestictoursbahamas.com. Same price as getting it directly at Atlantis, $120 per adult. We were there on Sat 7/2. You can do a search of Atlantis on this board and read my review. We loved it but it is expensive if you book it thru the ship. You can also check the rate for Comfort Suites Paradise Island for the day you'll be in Nassau and if it's cheaper than $240 including taxes and fees book it for access to Atlantis.

We did this excursion in Sept. from Carnival. The excursion info said 5 hrs but you could stay as long as you wanted. The last shuttle left at 530 so if you wanted to catch it you had to leave then but if you wanted to stay longer you had to pay for your own ride back. I think we had to be back on ship at 6 so we took a 5:00 shuttle so we could walk around Bay St. before heading back. We are going back in a couple of weeks and our ship doesn't leave til midnight so we are planning on staying all day at Atlantis and just taking a cab back.

Archived