Playa Mia or Mr. Sanchos opinions are needed :)

nikkinoo1011

I have 3 teens ages 14, 14, and 15 plus my hubby and myself. Playa Mia is through Carnival, so I wouldn't have to worry about transportation. We would have to get a taxi to Mr. Sanchos which makes the price work out to about the same. Opinions are needed. How far are each of the places from the port?

I have 3 teens ages 14, 14, and 15 plus my hubby and myself. Playa Mia is through Carnival, so I wouldn't have to worry about transportation. We would have to get a taxi to Mr. Sanchos which makes the price work out to about the same. Opinions are needed. How far are each of the places from the port?

Personally I would take Mr. Sanchos any day over Playa Mia. IMO better atmosphere and you have an all-inclusive option if you want. You might consider Paradise Beach also. The do not have an AI but the pool is excellent. Grabbing a taxi from the port is easy. Check the fares first. They are standard. Mr Sanchos or Paradise Beach are about 10-12 minutes from the port.

Mike

Archived