Current Concierges continued

PH8

Carlington is showing on the Freedom, however is now showing boarding the Enchantment today (7/27) as well. anyone know which is correct?

Thanks!

He left FR yesterday......rejoining the EN today........he will be in the DL..

I wish there would be a photo of ever concierge and diamond concierge :D.

Sometimes I know the name, but I don't "have a face" to it.

That sounds like a great project but quite frankly, it is difficult enough to keep up with the Googledoc without another project. However, maybe someone could start a photo-sharing site for Concierges and post the link periodically on this thread.

That sounds like a great project but quite frankly, it is difficult enough to keep up with the Googledoc without another project. However, maybe someone could start a photo-sharing site for Concierges and post the link periodically on this thread.

I would wonder if someone does that,if they would ask permission to post their pictures publicly:confused:

I would wonder if someone does that,if they would ask permission to post their pictures publicly:confused:

While I wouldn't imagine that most concierges would mind, I would think it common courtesy to ask permission first. Just MHO.

Wouldn't know since I'm not on FB.....but they put themselves there; they weren't put there by someone else. That's all I'm saying (or meaning by the statement).

Oh, I was actually agreeing with you. I guess what I meant was if they are on FB, they shouldn't mind having their picture posted on CC. I know there are one or two that just glow when their pictures are posted here.:p

Oh, I was actually agreeing with you. I guess what I meant was if they are on FB, they shouldn't mind having their picture posted on CC. I know there are one or two that just glow when their pictures are posted here.:p

And I agree with you. But, I'd rather be "safe than sorry".

But on FB, some have their settings as private, so only their friends can see..

And I was thinking more of the ones not on FB..people just posting a pic they took of them on vacation.

My idea would be, sending an email to each of them to their ship address and ask if they mind, and give a photo they would like being posted. I'm not good in excel or any of these "crazy" computer things. At least I will ask the concierge and diamond concierge on Serenade in August/September, what they think about it, when we are there.

Hi,

Carlos from the Liberty will go on vacation on 8/13. I cannot remember who he said will replace him, but I will try to find out and let you know.

Thank you.

Mary

Thanks for the info -- updated the Google Doc. If anyone know who will be replacing Carlos when he is on vacation, please post that information. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thanks for the info -- updated the Google Doc. If anyone know who will be replacing Carlos when he is on vacation, please post that information. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I just got an email from Carlos, he gets off the 13th and will be replaced by Anis.