Christmas Decorations?

HB

We went on the Dawn 11/28 -- at some point in the first few days we were on the ship, they had decorated the Atrium and many of the dining rooms with trees, roping on the railings, etc. -- very pretty! Definitely decorated before Dec. 4th. I just wish I had taken pictures in the daytime -- I only thought of it in the evening, and my photos came out WAAY too dark! You will love it! The tree they had in the "Garden Cafe" was decorated with little garden tools, gloves, etc. Very cute!

Like the esteemed WeLove2Cruise2 :) we were on the 11/28 Dawn and during our 11/29 morning CC meeting in Pearly Kings we were puzzled by several LARGE boxes in the corner. As soon as the meeting was over, crew came in and pulled out---Christmas ornaments!!! They were up almost everywhere by the end of the day. First Christmas carol heard was a radio playing "Rudolph" played on steel drums in Antigua. Odd, but cool. Worst carol heard: "Silent Night" played over and over and over by a lone steel drum player on the pier in Dominica, right under our balcony. Must have gone on for 25 minutes. Yoiks!

Esteemed??!! LOL :D

How are you two newlyweds doing??? Bet you can't wait for your Crown cruise! Still wish you had decided on the Majesty instead -- it's going to be a blast. The only other person to write on the roll call I started tells me she called NCL and was told it's a "seniors" cruise :rolleyes: ! Guess we'll have lots of room around the pool deck during those evening deck parties!!

Archived