Wow sale delay

kfct

What kind of promo is it if it takes so long to finalize

Still not confirmed after booking more than 1 month ago. All paid up after choosing thie sailing over others. Over 40 cruises but never experienced this.

Not very happy with how its being handled.

shouldn't take that long at all.........if you booked with RCCL,call them and follow up on it..........if you used a TA,call them............you'll find out for certain what is going on with them,rather than have us guess here what the hold up is..

Good luck!

What do you mean not confirmed? Does it not show up in the "Our cruises" section on the RCCL website? If not, call immediately. Ours showed up a few minutes after booking during the last WOW sale.

Now they did say it would take a while for the onboard credit to show up. That has not shown up yet but I'm not worried. I'm sure it will be there eventually.

Did you get an email from RCI confirming the reservation?

If not call right away to find out what is going on.

If you got the email and it's not showing up under your C&A reservations you might have to enter it manually as I did. Click on the link that says something like "don't see my reservation". Good luck

Agreed... call and inquire. Last year our credit didn't show up. After calling I was told, yes it qualified for the Wow promo, but for some unknown reason the OBC wasn't given. Fortunately, without any hassle the RC rep added the Wow sale OBC. After hanging up, I checked our reservation online, and it was there.

Now they did say it would take a while for the onboard credit to show up. That has not shown up yet but I'm not worried. I'm sure it will be there eventually.

How can you tell how much OBC you have? I always have to call to verify and if there is an easier way I'd prefer that.

can someone tell me or show a screenshoot, where i can find the is onboard-credit at mycruises?

I have booked too about the wow sale and can never have that good find in mycruises area.

Thank you

I don't think it does. But if you call and have them send you a complete confirmation it shows there. I called a couple of weeks ago to see if I could get a price drop and the person I talked to put in our new amount and e-mailed a new confirmation and there's a line showing it - SCH3-$200 ONBRDCR.

Both agent and rccl say processing is behind. I am just booking another cruise but its not going to be rccl. I keep thinking this should be a vacation, not a business transaction.

So you have talked directly to RCCL or are you simply going on what your agent is telling you? Something smells fishy here.

Today noon i have written an email to my travel agent.

Three hours later arrived the answer to me.

Like we have with us regarding your on-board credit (WOW sale, 200 USD)

the shipping company in connection set. The allocation of your onboard credit is at the moment edited at the headquarters in Miami. As soon as your bonus in the amount

$ 200,-in your reservation record is, receive one of us

new confirmation.

now i feel better :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have never booked a cruise that took a month to show up. I am sailing on the Enchantment in a few weeks. Booked it two weeks ago through online TA. Within moments of payment, it was in "mycruises". Something is definitely not right. And, if the OP is working with a TA how is this Royal's fault?

What kind of promo is it if it takes so long to finalize

Still not confirmed after booking more than 1 month ago. All paid up after choosing thie sailing over others. Over 40 cruises but never experienced this.

Not very happy with how its being handled.

RCL is not the best at applying promo stuff to reservations....it took me a half dozen phones calls and e-mails to finally just recently get an OBC applied from their Worlds Largest Cruise Night promo....I waited and waited and it was the same response....."we had such a good response to the promo that we are running behind"....last call I finally had to get resolutions on the phone and read them the terms and conditions of the sale and tell them they are beyond the time frame they said it would take to apply....this is a no excuse...if you have it clearly in writing that an OBC is to be applied to a reservation within a certain time frame...make sure to get it applied...it took reminding them that if I broke the time frame that I needed to be in to qualify for a promo, they wouldn't be granting me any leeway. I have also had this issue with Celebrity promos trying to get an OBC applied....I now shy away from such promos because they are more headache than they are worth.

Archived