How to contact cavetubing.bz?

Dunner

Does anyone know how to contact cavetubing.bz? Is there another email address that someone has used. I have emailed them twice to get a price for tubing in March without any response. Their website doesn't have prices listed for that time of year.

I have just finished booking a cave tubing tour through them and it didn't take long. I emailed them around 6:30 with my information about 10:30 my trip was confirmed, it also included directions to their bus/van (with pictures)

Follow these directions or go to http://cavetubing.bz/tours/cruise:

Please email us at info@cavetubing.bz, and please include in the subject: Book (or Inquiry), Date of Tour, Name, Number of People, Cruise Ship

EXAMPLE Subject: Book Sandra Jones Feb 6 5Adults Carnival Valor

In the text of the email give us please:

1. Full name
  2. Phone number
  3. Date of tour
  4. Number of people: Adults and Children (9 years old and younger)
  5. Type of tour
  6. Cave tubing
  7. Cave tubing and Zipline
  8. Cave tubing and Altun Ha

Name of cruise ship

Any special needs you have

We've been to Belize once, but we did find some difficulty in making contact - I suppose its just a web thing. We found these guys to be quick on answering and the service ended up being quite good : info@cave-tubing DOT net. Belize was spectacular. Would like to return sometime.

You will have better luck finding the website by replacing info@ with www.

Or you can google Major Tom Belize

Thanks I'll give it a try.

Excellent choice of company. Vitalino was amazing, the guide was incredible and the lunch was awesome. Make sure you find the proper ones, when you go off the ship, the competitor (similar name) was trying to tell us he was our company. Make sure they are the proper company.

You will have an amazing, amazing experience!

• 2 weeks later...

How shady is that. We will be with cavetubing.bz. I found Victor to be quick to respond to my email. gave us a good group deal as well .Wondering what to do with my insulin pump on the tour. Did any of you leave valuables in the van while ytou were on the trip?

How shady is that. We will be with cavetubing.bz. I found Victor to be quick to respond to my email. gave us a good group deal as well .Wondering what to do with my insulin pump on the tour. Did any of you leave valuables in the van while ytou were on the trip?

I didn't leave anything crazy valuable, but felt comfortable leaving my things in the van (we were with cavetubing.bz). We went last week and it was a great tour.

We left our belongings on the bus...an insulin pump, I'm not so sure I'd leave it, only because if something did happen to that it could be life theatening. They are small enough to fit in one of those water proof containers that you could wear around your neck, and I'd put it in a ziplock bag for good measure. Our stuff was safe, but it was change of clothes and drivers license, nothing that vital.

We left our belongings on the bus...an insulin pump, I'm not so sure I'd leave it, only because if something did happen to that it could be life theatening. They are small enough to fit in one of those water proof containers that you could wear around your neck, and I'd put it in a ziplock bag for good measure. Our stuff was safe, but it was change of clothes and drivers license, nothing that vital.

That's a really good point. The walk and cave tubing is not that intensive, so having it around your neck would be fine (in a water tight case of some kind just in case).

We also went with cavetubing.bz. You won't be disappointed trust me. They are wonderful. We left our stuff on the bus and it was fine. Thry lock the bus up and I think someone stays with it from what I remember. We left a bag on there with a camera and our wallets and it was all there waiting when we returned.

I get the impression that this is a truly reputable company. He wants people coming back so he does his best to make sure that everyone is safe and he truly accomodates everyone. I did order a water proof case for my insulin pump which is supposed to be waterproof anyway. heading on our cruise next Saturday so I will come back and let people knwo how things go.

• 4 weeks later...

If you could let us know what you decided to do with your pump that would be great. My mom is on a pump too, and she is considering coming tubing with us. We always have to figure out what to do with her pump when we go places- like a beach or water park... and you are right when you say they are not only so expensive, but her life depends on it!

I am deciding between going with bz or viv and am leaning towards bz only because I personally know 3 people who have used them and have loved them.

Thanks so much!

If you could let us know what you decided to do with your pump that would be great. My mom is on a pump too, and she is considering coming tubing with us. We always have to figure out what to do with her pump when we go places- like a beach or water park... and you are right when you say they are not only so expensive, but her life depends on it!

I am deciding between going with bz or viv and am leaning towards bz only because I personally know 3 people who have used them and have loved them.

Thanks so much!

Bz is AMAZING!!!!! In a heartbeat I would use them, they are incredible!!!!

Bz is AMAZING!!!!! In a heartbeat I would use them, they are incredible!!!!

Just used BZ..they get our vote hands down for the whole experience (the bus ride, the tubing, the lunch; until the time they dropped us off):)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi 3smithboys, I work with your mother. I have something that might work for her. I'll talk to her when she gets back from the cruise she is on now.;). I was going to ask her about the pump.:D

Yes, it is me! Thanks! That would be great!

Archived