ft lauderdale cruiseport parking

paulpest

need advice for parking at lots at ftl cruiseport.?so many lots ,dont know which is the best option.totake?

Best option is to stay overnight in a hotel that allows free parking during your cruise. See hotels in Ft Lauderdale thread.

need advice for parking at lots at ftl cruiseport.?so many lots ,dont know which is the best option.totake?
We use park-n-go. Close to docks,one free day on 7 days,fast helpful service. The driver loads your bags out of car to shuttle.Don't forget the tip a lady on our last trip saw us with tip money and said very innocently, oh, do you tip them.:eek:

I always park in the cruise terminal. The parking garages are right next to the terminals so it's very easy to drop your bags with the porters, park and walk to embark. Disembarking is very fast so if you can carry all of your bags to avoid picking through the luggage in the terminal, you can get right off, breeze through customs and get in your car and go. I live only :30 minutes from the port so I've made it home by 8:30 a.m. or earlier many times and you don't need to wait for a shuttle bus.

Archived