Liberty Ship's Time - December 2011

hcviana

We are sailing on the Liberty 12-19-11. According to the itinerary, it is scheduled be in Labadee between 7 AM and 3:30 PM on day 3.

Will the ship's time remain the same as it is when it departs Ft. Lauderdale (EST), or do they change the time prior to getting to Labadee?

I am asking because if they don't change the time, then we better plan on waking up "early" (as in "vacation early") that day in order to allow sufficient time for our beach day.

I know the Liberty just returned from Europe and just started making this itinerary, however, I assume they'll do the same as in prior cruises departing from South Florida in the past and stopping in Labadee.

Hi! I'm just off the Liberty on Thursday, and the ship's time did not change. It remained EST for the duration of the trip. Hope this helps!

I was hoping to find someone who took the 5 nighter that might be able to provide me with the daily schedules of activities (can't remember what they are called). My group would like to schedule some get togethers, but need to know what they daily schedules look like first. Would you be able to help me?

Thanks!!

Terri

Archived