Have you sailed in the Triumph?:confused:

How many formal nights?:rolleyes:

How strict are they?

What are the activities?:p

Is it just dinner or is there dancing?

Are pre teens and teens invited?:eek:

Do you have to wear a gown or maybe nice pants and a blouse would do?:cool:

2 on a 7 day cruise.

How many freakin' times is this SAME thread going to be posted? This makes what.......3.

We sailed the Triumph 11/1/03, you are going to have a great time. There are two formal dinners on the seven day cruise. On the first night you can wear short into the main dining room, because not all of the guest have received all of their luggage yet. The other nights for the men. A pair of dockers and a polo shirt are fine, but on formal night it is a tux or suit. For women it was gowns, nice dress or pant suits, but on these night no I don't think pants and a blouse will get you in. Other night nice pant and a blouse would be fine. How strict they are about it I can't say, but I didn't see anyone not dressed nice on formal night. So I would say they do watch how everyone is dressed. You have the prep cocktail party in the clubs before dinner, then of course dinner. The Rome Lounge has that evenings show, then it is off to dancing in the clubs if you like. There is a little show put on nightly by the dinning room staff. Teens and pre-teen are welcome in the dining rooms, but as for the clubs for the prep cocktail party yes. After dinner I not sure but I think it is sixteen and up in to clubs at night.

Archived