How soon can you book excursions through RCCL?

I don't know the "actual" amount of time but just to give you an idea... I am cruising on October 16 on the Mariner and when I tried to sign up for excursions in March they said that the excursions for my cruise would be available in April so what is that... like 6 months. I haven't tried to sign up for any yet this month so whether they push it back or not I guess I'll find out when I actually do it :)

Good Luck!

I am currently trying to organise trips for our cruise in October. I looked on the web and it said that they would be available 1st April. However when I tred to book on line it said that there were none at present. Called RCCI in the UK and Miami to see what the score was - got the same answer in that it would be a minimum of 90 days before the cruise date. However they did say to keep checking the web site?????????

Agh - I have two kids who want to swim with Dolphins and we missed out last year too.

It seems that those of us who are calling RCCL to find out when we will be able to book our excursions online are all getting different answers. I have two cruises booked for October and when I called RCCL to find out when I could book my excursions they told me that they would be available for online booking in June. That's 4 months prior to the cruise.

I guess the best thing to do is to go onto the RCCL site once a week and keep trying until the excursions finally show up under the "purchase" option.

I pull up the excursions and there isn't an option to buy?? I'll have to play around with the pages...thanks for the info! We'll figure this out yet :D

I know that when I go to the excursions page, there are two 'go' buttons.....I click the one on the right and it takes me to the screen where you can put in your reservation number, ship name, sail date, etc......it will let me look at the itinerary now but if I click on a port, it still tells me that they are not available for purchase yet........oh well......:)

Archived