Transatlantic on Adventure from San Juan

P&OMAN

Flying into San Juan next spring from UK to join Adventure of the Seas for the Transatlantic cruise to Malaga.

Can anybody tell me on average how long does to it take to clear the airport security and customs process. I spoke with someone recently who said it took them nearly 4 hours. Is this the norm, or just an exception.

Also our first port of call after leaving S Juan is St. Thomas. Will we have to go through the same security and immigration process before the ship has clearance for the passengers to go ashore.

Flying into San Juan next spring from UK to join Adventure of the Seas for the Transatlantic cruise to Malaga.

Can anybody tell me on average how long does to it take to clear the airport security and customs process. I spoke with someone recently who said it took them nearly 4 hours. Is this the norm, or just an exception.

Also our first port of call after leaving S Juan is St. Thomas. Will we have to go through the same security and immigration process before the ship has clearance for the passengers to go ashore.

San Juan Airport, can be a zoo at times, but 4 hours is exessive, as far as St Thomas goes, the ship will be cleared without you knowing it, they will announce when you can go ashore and then it's just walk off

Archived