Burial at Sea

silverbird

There was very little likelihood of being overseen in my scenario. I can see how Disneyworld might prove to be more difficult.

In this day and age, I assume that there is a camera pointed at me any time I am not in the privacy of my own home. A lot would say sneeringly "big brother is watching". I say, I have nothing to hide, film me and fall asleep:D!

I love Disney World (during the off season, anyway) and my family used to joke about spreading my ashes "discretely" around the World. Then I read that this was not such a novel idea, and that if you're caught, they bring out guys in hazmat suits and suck up your cremains in a big heppa filtered vacuum cleaner. If I get sucked up in a vacuum cleaner, somebody is getting haunted and it's NOT the hazmat guys!!! I told my family they better replace Plan A with Plan B!!

I've heard these stories too. Apparently the Haunted Mansion is a popular place for this.

I realize it's not a ride you mentioned, but still: imagine having to spend eternity listening to "It's a Small World" over and over and over and over and over . . . .

Talk about hell....

So agreed! The mere mention and the song is stuck!!!!

Oh crap--now you've done it--song is now stuck!! :eek:

When I was young I wanted to go to space. I still do. Think Princess could shift their itenerary a bit and dump my remains among the stars?

Well, perhaps not. But I DID believe then that by now we would be much advanced that way, that space travel would be common and accessible. What happened? Wouldn't it be great if there WAS a cruise 'ship' for the planets?

Sorry, a little off topic. But this thread did remind me of what is missing.

Doug

Archived