Waterfall Question

Mysteryreader

I know this is a dumb question, but we're booked for our first cruise in Aug. so we don't have any experience.

I notice on the Summit deck plans there is a Waterfall Grill and Waterfall Cafe right next to each other.

What's the difference?

M/R

I may be wrong but what we discovered is:

The Waterfall Cafe is the regular cafateria style restaurant -- very good.

The Waterfall Grill is further back on the ship and in the mornings you can get made to order omelletes there and the best waffles in the world! At lunch they have wonderful salads and tuna fish salad along with some kind of carved meat for a sandwich. We ate most lunches at the Waterfall Grill. You can also just walk outside and eat at lovely tables.

Voyager of the Sea -- September 2001; Galaxy -- May 2002; Zuiderdam -- September 2003; Summit -- APRIL 2004; CAN'T WAIT -- SUMMIT OCTOBER 2004

I agree with basketlady, and make sure you go all the way thru the grill area to the waterfall bar. You won't see it on the layout, but it is there and its the best spot on the ship. Every day they have entertainment and happy hour at sail-away. At night we would go out so my husband could have a cigar! An excellent spot to call "home" have a great cruise, there is no other kind! icon_biggrin.gif

Nancy & Gerry

Boston, Ma

We didn't "discover" the Waterfall Grill until about Day 8 of the 11 day cruise icon_frown.gif No worries, we're booked on the Summit again (w/basketlady!), so will get plenty of opportunity.

The Waterfall Grill also has "informal" dining. For about $2 (to cover tip, I presume) passengers can eat up there as an alternative to the dining room and be waited on (not buffet). We're definitely checking it out next cruise.

Archived