Charge card for sign and sail card.....

Does anyone know if the address on your documents must match the address

on the credit card you give RCI at the pier for your sail and sign priviledges???

I have a friend sailing with us on Voyager in a month and she recently separated from her husband, and the account is in her name but still at her old address. When we got airline tickets, Delta refused the card because

her address didn't match the address given on her picture ID.

Anyone have any thoughts on this????

dbb25

Airlines have a mechanism of verifying address vs card address on file and they are not supposed to go through unless they match. They are the only type business I've ever known to do that. I know that some airlines also warn you not to try and use a debit card for that reason (US Air was always bad for that). I guess it is extra security maybe??

I've bought numerous tickets both before and after 9/11. As long as you book and advise of the different billing address vs. living address I would be surprised if there was a problem. If you are a person who travels for business and has a company credit card your addresses would never match.

Archived