Blue Bay Snorkeling

akpsoccer

Hi,

I'm looking for info on snorkeling at Blue Bay Resort - I keep finding just the same info about amenities on here and wanted to see if anyone had any comments on snorkeling at this beach.

Any info would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the feedback! We're hoping to do a little snorkeling at Blue Bay as the taxi fare from a cruiseship up to Lagun looks like it would cost my first born child :eek:. That would be a great place to hang if you were staying for a week and had the luxury of exploring all the beaches - not that I mention it - that should go on my bucket list! Thanks again for the info on Blue Bay.

We considered renting however we want to enjoy some adult beverages and don't want to have to worry about the drive. My husband and I spent a day up on Cas Abou in 1999 and REALLY wish we could go back there on this trip but are with a group and have made different plans for the day (touring the town and Blue Bay). Thanks for the replies!

Archived