Private tour guides or tour companies - info needed

lovevacadays

Since Cancun isn't a cruise port any more, you're really better off heading over to CC's sister site Trip Advisor. The Cancun Forum is very active. (You'll see my lil avatar over there as well).

Here's a link to the forum.

If you don't venture over there, I'll just ad that we use Thomas More Travel for the majority of our tours (been using them for about 20 years). Most resorts will have some sort of travel desk as well offering all the usual tours, so if you have a resort picked out, you might want to see what they offer as well.

Since Cancun isn't a cruise port any more, you're really better off heading over to CC's sister site Trip Advisor. The Cancun Forum is very active. (You'll see my lil avatar over there as well).

Here's a link to the forum.

If you don't venture over there, I'll just ad that we use Thomas More Travel for the majority of our tours (been using them for about 20 years). Most resorts will have some sort of travel desk as well offering all the usual tours, so if you have a resort picked out, you might want to see what they offer as well.

Thanks. Yep, it looks like Trip Advisor would be a much better source.

Archived