Dream in dry dock when?

crazy4cruisn

I was reading that the Dream was going to dry dock after the next sailing. We are looking at a July cruise to Alaska. Will the ship be dry docked before then? Dream seems to be getting some pretty rough reviews....any positive comments? We have only sailed on the NCL Sky which I think is now renamed either Pride of America or Aloha. It was really a nice ship when we did Alaska a few years ago.

crazy4cruizn, I just got a call from one of the bartenders on the Dream. He just arrived in New Orleans and is starting a 9 month contract on the Dream! His name is Bong and he is one of the nicest young men you'll ever meet! He taught our sons a lot about the Philippines(his home) and is just a wonderful guy! I think it is always nice to know someone on board before you sail! Tell him Nanette sent you and have a great trip!

Does anyone know what is being done to the Dream while she is in Dry Dock?

Mark

From what I heard from a Dream passenger who had just come back from a sailing, she was told by the Dream staff, that besides getting new paint and carpeting, will have a new stabilizer put in. :)

Archived