Crown versus Dawn when traveling with kids

dishealth11

The Dawn has a kids pool, and the main pool is larger.

Kids Crew room is smaller on the Crown,but the # of kids will be smaller. No ball pit on the Crown.

If you are on the Crown in the summer there will be plenty of children to make new friends.

Our girls liked both equally. They had a great time. i liked the Crown;s kids crew just a little better beccause since there were not as many kids as teh Dawn, the counselors got to know the girls by the 2nd night. The counselors on teh Crown were just so sweet and caring,some of teh nicest I;'ve seen. Staff on the Dawn were also very very nice.

Whichever you choose,your kids should enjoy themselves.

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that we can't go wrong with either one, but the Dawn sounds a wee bit better.

The Dawn has a kids pool, and the main pool is larger.

Kids Crew room is smaller on the Crown,but the # of kids will be smaller. No ball pit on the Crown.

If you are on the Crown in the summer there will be plenty of children to make new friends.

Our girls liked both equally. They had a great time. i liked the Crown;s kids crew just a little better beccause since there were not as many kids as teh Dawn, the counselors got to know the girls by the 2nd night. The counselors on teh Crown were just so sweet and caring,some of teh nicest I;'ve seen. Staff on the Dawn were also very very nice.

Whichever you choose,your kids should enjoy themselves.

Archived