Included Beverages aboard Oceania Cruises?

GlobalCurious

Hello,

I have been sailing Seadream, Silversea & Regent exclusively for the past 3 years and I have gotten used to the "All-Inclusive" nature of the cruises. I have been asked to join some friends on the Riviera next Fall and I am trying to see what extras I need to be prepared to pay for on Oceania. I know that Gratuities & Transfers from the airport to the ship are extra. But did I read somewhere that they pour complimentary wines and beverages during lunch and dinner?

Any thoughts, suggestions?

No free wine and beer on Oceania, except for the very top suites that have a liquor set-up in the suite.

It's only recently that they started giving free water and soft drinks, so it will probably take a while for that to be extended to alcoholic beverages.

Perhaps you are thinking of Azamara.

Mura

I am sure plenty will take advantage of the packages. I was intrigued t first by the $229.95 package because I'm good for a beer with lunch and maybe a Scotch before dinner and wine but it appears that mixed drinks are not included and the wine and beer are only with meals. Doesn't look like a bargain. I agree with nparmelee. You can get a good bottle of wine for the money.

I am sure plenty will take advantage of the packages. I was intrigued t first by the $229.95 package because I'm good for a beer with lunch and maybe a Scotch before dinner and wine but it appears that mixed drinks are not included and the wine and beer are only with meals. Doesn't look like a bargain. I agree with nparmelee. You can get a good bottle of wine for the money.

I agree. My husband has scotch during the happy hour and then a couple of glasses of wine and a apertif at dinner and even with the gratuity it still doesn't make it to the more expensive package which includes mixed drinks. On the more port intensive cruises we aren't back on the ship until after happy hour and we go directly to our cabin and have a drink there before dinner. Sounds expensive even for those of us who partake.

Archived