Review of my first cruise ever aboard the MS Eurodam, 11/12/11

BugsyCruiser

Well I just finished reading every part of your review and really enjoyed it. We are going on the Eurodam Feb 25th with the same itinerary. Really looking forward to it. I was excited to hear that they have FOX news as most ships don't (they have CNN). We always leave a comment to the ships about changing to FOX. I can just imagine how fun it was to be able to hear all those speakers. When I told my husband about your cruise he was sorry he didn't know about it before as he would have loved to meet John Bolton. By the way, I am not sure about this on a Holland America ship but other ones that I have been on, you could order Prime Rib even if it wasn't on the menu. Now that I know how good it was, I will definitely order it. We have been addicted to cruises now since 1989 and this next one will be our 20th. We just love cruising. I am not surprised that you have now become a fan of them. Well happy cruising and thanks again for a really wonderful review.

Don't leave me hanging - what was their pick? My husband and I would have loved this cruise (we are political too and a real NR fan).

Most(not all) feel Romney is our best choice. Some though are picking Gingrich. And it was 50/50 with the audience. Half want Mitt, half want Newt. I'm in the Newt camp. By the way they have this cruise every year. This is the link for the 2011 cruise but Jack Fowler said we should get the details on the next one before Christmas and he also said they might try Celebrity this time around. You can check it out at:

http://www.nrcruise.com

Archived