Any tour company do only stingray tour ?

uvasag

We are not big on snorkeling as none of us in our group know to swim and not comfortable going in 10 ft water even with a float and flippers. So anyway, all the info I find online combine stingray and snorkeling. Any tour guide that will only do the Stringray tours ? Also, if you know how much it would cost just to do stingray tour I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

there doesnt seem to be any that JUST go to stingray city... but you dont have to snorkel you can just stay on the boat.

would you be comfortable doing the waverunner excursion to stingray city and rum point? no snorkeling but youd be rideing the jetski in deep water!

there is also an excursion with nativeway watersports to stingrays, reef and rum point. im sure they are willing to skip the snorkeling to allow you more time at rum point if that is what you'd prefer, people have said they had only 6 people on the boat and were able to customise the tour to guests needs when they are not too busy, i belive they have 3 boats so often a smaller group that dont want to snorkel get taken directly to rum point after swimming with the rays, lunch is included too.

It might also be cool to just sit on the boat and look down at the fish from there, without actually entering the water, I can swim but fish freak me out! LOL this is the bravest thing Ive ever done and im sure those stingrays will freak me out too! goodluck with your decision perhaps after a few drinks youll find the courage to just go for it ;)

hey you can do an island tour/ stingray city. i think you visit the rum museum, hell, turtle farm, seven mile beach and stingray sandbar. There is also a dolphin and stingray adventure, you can play with dolphins in waist deep water. These are also booked through nativeway watersports.

There doesnt appear to be any tour to just the stingrays but I think you'll get more out of your day by combineing either the island tour or dolphins or rum point beach with the stingray interaction anyway. The prices are very reasonable too.

Hope you have an enjoyable day :)

ok I have some prices

island marketing charge $35 for stingrays and snorkeling ( dont have to snorkel)

island marketing also do the jetskis to stingrays and rum point for $95 single rider and $70 each for 2 people on 1 jetski

nativeway water sports charge $60 for stingrays and island tour, $62 for stingrays, snorkel and rum point beach with lunch, $150 for the dolphin and stingray adventure.

soft drinks are included apart from on the jetski tour.

Wow I found another tour to stingray city that actually includes rum punch and its $40 ... it doesnt have any snorkeling!!! just found it for ya its with franks watersports... I think this sounds perfect for your group! :D

hope this helps!

Thank you so much for all the detailed information and also for the prices. The rum museum and island tour don't appeal to me so much and also since we are a group of 10 cost is also a factor. I've booked with Frank's tours for the stingray and snorkeling. I guess even with snorkeling included the tour was turning out to be cheaper than other tours. There are atleast 5 cruise ships docking that day so it's going to be crowded there.

thats great im glad you booked! now im having a dilema.... do I book with franks, or stay with nativeway and go to rum point for lunch as well? will lunch be worth the $25 extra or will it be better value to get the free rum punch instead and go to seven mile beach for lunch? decisions .....

I really dont know which to pick now :rolleyes:

Archived