Bag drop service at the port for JetBlue

SuzCruise

Has anyone used this service? I see it on the JetBlue website, but it appears it may be just for certain cruise lines as far as checking in for your flight on board your cruise goes. But we are just looking for a place to drop our bags at the port and have them delivered to the airport. People have talked about using such a service for SWA. Anyone find anything similar for Jet Blue?

Thanks!

Check out: bagstogo I used them in April and was happy with the service.

Has nothing to do with cruise lines or airlines. Just a service that will take your luggage at the port for $6 per bag and transport them to the airport. Then when you go to the airport you go to baggage claim area and they have an office. Get your bags and head to check in. Very simple and quick. Would use them again

• 1 month later...

Thought I would update this post in case anyone else needed the info that I never got. It does matter what ship/airline you are using. Bags to Go does not service Regent. And while Jet Blue partners with a service that allows you to check in for your flight and check your bags while on the ship, this also doesn't work for Regent. When we disembarked in Ft. lauderdale and found that bags to go wasn't outside our cruise terminal, we called them. I spoke with the dispatcher who said they don't service our ship or airline. I asked if we could go to whatever terminal the ship they did service was at and she said they would come to our terminal, but they never showed. By the time we wasted so much time hunting them down and waiting on them, we were actually only 4 hours from our flight departure time, so we just went to the airport and checked in our bags. FLL is a disgusting airport to hang out in for a day, so next time we will rent a car and go see the city.

Archived