Pop choices..what is it now??

sjn911

well here its not called soda or pop, but just "coke'. In other words if you want a coke you then ask what kind,Dr pepper, mr pibb, coca cola, pepsi ect... ;)

Oh all the language rules :D, but I do love this generic name..I see you do not list your state..what part of the country?? or world?? :cool:..and thank you...Sarah

JH posted that Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper would be available on the Triumph, Magic, Ecstasy, Conquest, Elation, and Fantasy.

My sister brought 48 cans of Diet DP back in May aboard the Triumph. For herself. She drank the last of the 48 while waiting to disembark the ship. She will be happy to hear of John Heald's announcement.

Oh all the language rules :D, but I do love this generic name..I see you do not list your state..what part of the country?? or world?? :cool:..and thank you...Sarah

My guess is, like myself, she is from the South. We let you guys (or is it youse guys, depending where all y'all are from) refer to the drinks as pop or sodas.

My guess is, like myself, she is from the South. We let you guys (or is it youse guys, depending where all y'all are from) refer to the drinks as pop or sodas.

Well thank you kindly:)...I have a friend from there now through here... and the charm and kindness is evident:o:).

well here its not called soda or pop, but just "coke'. In other words if you want a coke you then ask what kind,Dr pepper, mr pibb, coca cola, pepsi ect... ;)

Same here in AR , saw the thread about pop , thought it was about music

lol. Most anywhere in the south , You will be asked , Do you want a Coke?

Next is what kind do you want? That's when you get to Coke , Dr Pepper

Pepsi ect. and in the south there is a difference in Dr Pepper and Mr Pibb!

You won't find Mr Pibb to often.

Sarah~ Many years ago Portland had Pop Shop Pop. I grew up saying pop and my cousin in So cal corrected me to soda. Oh well. Portland has ruined me on beers, I hope the red frog is drinkable to me. I worry more about what kind of beer will be on a ship. Last cruise I was stuck with Blue Moon Ok but not a Mirror Pond or MacTarranahins.

Texas. I see you have Montana listed. I was there this summer visiting my niece in Big Sky, it was really beautiful and can't wait to go back.

Texas. I see you have Montana listed. I was there this summer visiting my niece in Big Sky, it was really beautiful and can't wait to go back.

Yes I am one of the Montana born..pretty small people wise..and people do not get winter here and it varies..the ranch we were at was far worse than here and winters were worse in the 70's but still pretty strong..I am just south of Big Sky and my grocery store is where everyone stocks up who heads up there for vacation or summer/winter ski trips. I finally went there Easter Sunday after our early brunch..had a great trip seeing all the development since the 70's..my family stayed there for a ski week in the early gondola Chet Huntley Lodge only days...Oh I saw bighorn sheep, deer and lots of elk on Easter..and the last of the skiers come in..tried on a fancy fur coat that stayed there and that day was so nice people were fishing the Gallatin...then back to snow, but not ski snow anymore..they closed Easter for skiing ...LOL...sarah

Sarah~ Many years ago Portland had Pop Shop Pop. I grew up saying pop and my cousin in So cal corrected me to soda. Oh well. Portland has ruined me on beers, I hope the red frog is drinkable to me. I worry more about what kind of beer will be on a ship. Last cruise I was stuck with Blue Moon Ok but not a Mirror Pond or MacTarranahins.

Oh PDX friend...I LOVE IT there, did not know that..was there over 21 years and hope to get back,,,time will tell..I have not done will with re-entry to state of origin but all family here and well..there comes a time...but I am on the phone nonstop and i love the McMenamins Chocolate Porter that should be out right now..and my favorite ones are in Oregon City, McMinnville, the tiny one just off Macadam, and the newer one in LO...but not the wine so much there..it is ok but oh have to stop...thanks for saying hi,,,Sarah

Say hi to her for me...home of my heart...sarah

Hi Sarah! Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

They had coke, diet coke, sprite, Orange soda, and that's all I can remember but seriously what more do you need?

I can drink either or, I just need the caffeine and sugar!

Hi Tricia..hope you have your next one planned...just LOVE your way with words and open heart....you take care of that because someone is going to scoop you up....sarah

My sister brought 48 cans of Diet DP back in May aboard the Triumph. For herself. She drank the last of the 48 while waiting to disembark the ship. She will be happy to hear of John Heald's announcement.

LOL..Mom would be like this for Diet Pepsi..they are going on the Disney cruise to Alaska this summer which is a total crack up and contradiction in all my father's terms but will satisfy the where he wants to cruise for him and the kind of atmosphere for niece...it is her turning 12 trip... all 7 grandkids scored... and all of them got a special thing but this one got the winner...always the baby..LOL..so mom will only get 36 by Carnival's rules..she must have enlisted all travel members who could do without?? LOL love it..sarah

Archived