First time cruiser :)

MrsBB

You will be a star on your wedding night. Everyone loves to see the bride and groom about the ship. :)

Oh this is good to know :) the wedding team were quite encouraging about it but was worried other cruisers would find it OTT :o

I can't actually imagine ever wanting to take my dress off so it's good news for me, and my other half is wearing a tux to the ceremony so no different from any other formal night for him!

Hi Mrs BB

It would appear that you are on the same Cruise as us. N231a from Barbados on 4th Jan? We are first time cruisers also and have found asking questions on another forum (before i discovered this one) very useful. We are flying from Manchester, how about your selves? How exciting getting married on board, that sounds fantastic..

Hope to speak to you again , Jayne :)

Hi Mrs BB

It would appear that you are on the same Cruise as us. N231a from Barbados on 4th Jan? We are first time cruisers also and have found asking questions on another forum (before i discovered this one) very useful. We are flying from Manchester, how about your selves? How exciting getting married on board, that sounds fantastic..

Hope to speak to you again , Jayne :)

Hi Jayne,

That is our cruise, too :) We also fly from Manchester and actually get marries on the 8th which I believe is our first sea day.

I really cannot wait for the cruise to arrive, super excited about getting married but also just excited to be on our first cruise :)

Are you traveling in a group?

Hi Jayne,

That is our cruise, too :) We also fly from Manchester and actually get marries on the 8th which I believe is our first sea day.

I really cannot wait for the cruise to arrive, super excited about getting married but also just excited to be on our first cruise :)

Are you traveling in a group?

Hello again

It me and my hubbt travelling.. We cannot wait :cool:. I have sent you a friend request so that we can chat there. I have done as much research as possible so may be able to answer more of your questions.

Speak soon, Jayne:)

Hi & Welcome :) to both of you

We went on our first cruise in May on Azura and had a fabulous time, and are now definiately addicted lol.

We also renewed our Wedding Vows on board (it wasn't planned before hand) but they managed to fit us in. It was a truly wonderful, meaningful and romantic experience and I think very good value for money. There were about 10 weddings I believe on our cruise and it seemed very popular and also very good value for money.

They are very slick at organsing everything and it all seems to run like clockwork, for example you will be able to see and speak to the florist when you get onboard, the Manager in charge of arranging the Weddings and Vows will be there to help with any queries. The Captain was lovely and made us feel very special. It will be wonderful, you will have a fabulous time :D

Just seen the photo of your dress and it is well awesome, absolutely gorgeous, yes wear it if it falls on the formal night, I would :D We did our vows on the formal night early evening which was perfect. People were very dressed up on our ship on formal nights. Am I allowed to post a photograph with us in it on here? Not sure what the rules are on this?

PS The fruit cake we had was huge, very delicious and we still have some left!

Hello again

It me and my hubbt travelling.. We cannot wait :cool:. I have sent you a friend request so that we can chat there. I have done as much research as possible so may be able to answer more of your questions.

Speak soon, Jayne:)

I'm sure you will have a lovely time. It's just me and my partner travelling - I'm sure with us having our wedding on board we will be immersed in own loved up bubble, lol!

I think everyone on here has been amazing in answering queries as are the first time cruisers section :)

Hi & Welcome :) to both of you

We went on our first cruise in May on Azura and had a fabulous time, and are now definiately addicted lol.

We also renewed our Wedding Vows on board (it wasn't planned before hand) but they managed to fit us in. It was a truly wonderful, meaningful and romantic experience and I think very good value for money. There were about 10 weddings I believe on our cruise and it seemed very popular and also very good value for money.

They are very slick at organsing everything and it all seems to run like clockwork, for example you will be able to see and speak to the florist when you get onboard, the Manager in charge of arranging the Weddings and Vows will be there to help with any queries. The Captain was lovely and made us feel very special. It will be wonderful, you will have a fabulous time :D

Just seen the photo of your dress and it is well awesome, absolutely gorgeous, yes wear it if it falls on the formal night, I would :D We did our vows on the formal night early evening which was perfect. People were very dressed up on our ship on formal nights. Am I allowed to post a photograph with us in it on here? Not sure what the rules are on this?

PS The fruit cake we had was huge, very delicious and we still have some left!

This is so good to know! I am so glad you had such a smooth and wonderful renewal of vows, it's very reassuring.

Obviously your wedding is one of the most important days of your life so you definitely want to know the organisers are on the ball when it comes to arranging everything.

It's the little details that count and make it special :)

I'm not sure of the rules either but I'd love to see your pictures!

Archived