Limo Svc from IAH to Galveston

Hi~

I am new to the board but have been reading all the wonderful suggestions...

Someone posted a great review of a limo service from IAH/Bush Airport to Galveston but that seems to be the one post I cannot find...

Does anyone have a recommendation they'd care to share...and how much it cost?

Thank you!

Michelle

I just returned from a cruise and used extreme elegance limo service. Booked on the web about a month prior. They confirmed, then re-confirmed the week prior. Cost was $75 (quoted on website). We got in early and called, they then picked us up right away. Didn't know what time to tell them to pick us upon debarkation so I told them 10:30. Our plane left at 1:25 and carnival will let anyone who's flight leaves before 1:30 debark in first group. We were out by 9:00. Called extreme elegance, they could not get anyone there for 45 minutes. Asked if we wanted to wait or get a cab. We got a cab, they are right at the dock, cost was $70. I would recommend getting a cab upon debarkation as they are just sitting there waiting. With all the traffic, it would have been hard to find the limo driver. Have fun!

Intercontinental is a good 60 miles from Galveston. Hobby Airport is only about 30 miles from Galveston. If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, I'd consider Southwest Airlines. You could probably find a RT ticket for under $300.

• 5 weeks later...

We were on a RCCL cruise from Galveston last year and opted to rent a car at Enterprise Car rentals. We picked it up at the ICL airport, dropped it off at Enterprise in Galveston - who also the took us to the cruise ship - no charge. When we returned from the cruise, I took a quick cab ride back to Enterprise and drove back to ICL for my flight. It didnt cost me anywhere near $70.00 for both rentals and the Enterprise People were great. Enterprise is the only rental company with a drop of fin Galveston - but I reccomend them. They told me next time that they would have picked me up at the dock on my return. You cant beat it. The drive to Galveston is very easy from ICL.

• 1 month later...

What is ICL? We're doing a cruise out of Galveston in December and are in the process of looking at transportation options from Houston - both IAH and Hobby. I will call Enterprise about one-way rentals, since there will be four of us, the price certainly seems reasonable.

Thanks for the information.

Judy

Archived