Millenium in March

SkiptonCBR

I'm booked to cruise the Carribean on the Constallation in March 2012 and am after ideas on what can expect from the ship. From past cruisers is it worth buying the Classic drinks package or should we pay for drinks as we go. Only done one previous cruise and that was the Pride of America around Hawaii in 2011. I'm thinking this will be a much more formal cruise but can we still wear dress shorts etc.

Check the sticky at top of page in Celebrity forum regarding drink prices.

See what you would spend per day on alcoholic drinks, special coffees etc. It seems if you do not drink a lot of alcohol the drink package would be dearer then spend per item.

Also peruse re drink package on Celebrity forum, there have been a lot posts regarding this.

Not sure regarding dress shorts, as have not been on Celebrity yet. I would say it would be fine for breakfast and lunch, but at dinner maybe not.

I'm booked to cruise the Carribean on the Constallation in March 2012 and am after ideas on what can expect from the ship. From past cruisers is it worth buying the Classic drinks package or should we pay for drinks as we go. Only done one previous cruise and that was the Pride of America around Hawaii in 2011. I'm thinking this will be a much more formal cruise but can we still wear dress shorts etc.

No shorts are permitted at dinner in the main dining room and specialty restaurants on Celebrity. You can wear shorts for breakfast and lunch at all restaurants as well as to the buffet for all meals.

Whether or not the Classic drinks package would be "worth" it for you depends on how many beverages covered by the package you intend to drink. For some it is a steal, for some a rip off. Only you know your likely drinking pattern.

Archived