Voyager of the seas Jan 7th

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to connect with some people going on the voyager of the seas Jan 7th from New Orleans.

Cant wait!

Try the Roll Call forum. You'll find plenty of people there. Have a great cruise. I'm leaving on Voyager Dec. 10.Click on the Royal Caribbean Roll Call Forum. It's at the top of the previous page. It will take you to all the RCCL ships. Click on Voyager and then click on the Jan. 7 cruise.

So I registered for meet and mingle now do I just go back on roll call voyager of the seas you guys are all on there or these 60 something people somewhere else!?

Did you register to attend the Meet and Mingle or just post on the Voyager Jan. 7th thread? Also at the top of the previous page is a link to register for the M & M. It will ask you your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date. This is for RCCL information so they can send you an invitation once you are on the ship. The thread on CC is just so you can chat with others on the cruise. Not everyone participates in the chats. Some chat all the time, and some just drop in once in a while. If you have any questions, post them and someone should answer you.

Archived