Thomson Dream Arrives in Caribbean

To all fellow Christmas Getaway cruisers a link below to show that Thomson Dream has safely crossed the Atlantic and is currently in St Johns Antigua

http://www.coast.ag/webcam/cruise.jpg

Cant wait to get on Board on the 18th!!!!

Brian:D:D:D:D

Hope someone sends us a post to let us know how they are getting on! Have a wonderful time yourself - not long now!! Enjoy! :)

Booked the taxi to Manchester today, can't believe it's only a week away. Excitement is mounting, I feel like a 5 year old waiting for Father Christmas to come.

Will try to update you Kruzseeka, but not promising anything. I used to be an IT teacher and if anybody can make the wifi or computers go wrong I'm the one!

See some of you in 8 days and a few hours, the rest a bit later. Can't wait to sample a long, cool cocktail in the sunshine!

Lynn :D:D:D:D

Booked the taxi to Manchester today, can't believe it's only a week away. Excitement is mounting, I feel like a 5 year old waiting for Father Christmas to come.

Will try to update you Kruzseeka, but not promising anything. I used to be an IT teacher and if anybody can make the wifi or computers go wrong I'm the one!

See some of you in 8 days and a few hours, the rest a bit later. Can't wait to sample a long, cool cocktail in the sunshine!

Lynn :D:D:D:D

Will look forward to hearing from you - I bet it's fab on board over Christmas - how exciting. If we don't get an up-date whilst you are away, no worries you can tell us all about it when you get back. Have a wonderful time! :D

Jealous jealous jealous!!!!

The Caribbean is fantastic, you will have a ball. Sunshine, 30c, blue skies, turquoise seas, white sand, palm trees, beer, rum, friendly locals who all speak English, steel drums...what's not to like???

Carol x

Archived