Payments

VAMommy

Does Carnival offer a payment history? My sister & I are splitting the cost of our 2013 cruise and my spreadsheet numbers aren't matching up with what my balance that Carnival shows me online.

Yes, I called Carnival but the wait time was 22 minutes! :eek:

Did you book directly through them? Sign on to Carnival's webpage and you should be able to access your booking summary. In there, you will see the breakdown of fare/taxes tips(if prepaid) per pax. And it shows how much you paid and what your balance due is and the date of final payment.

Yes, I did book through Carnival and yes, I see all the information you noted. I was actually looking for a breakdown of payments, such as, xx amount was paid on xx date.

I don't think they show that. If you paid by credit card, it should show on your statement. Good Luck.

So if you book directly thru Carnival, you have the option of making payments?

You have to pay your initial deposit. Then you can pay as much or as little as you want (or none at all) until final payment date when balance is due in full (usually about 10 weeks prior to sail date).

You have to pay your initial deposit. Then you can pay as much or as little as you want (or none at all) until final payment date when balance is due in full (usually about 10 weeks prior to sail date).

That's good to know...thanks!

Archived