108 days till sailing- MTD ressies booked? or blocked out?

sr5242

wow, finally got into MTD reservations 108 days out from our March 30, 2012 cruise on Explorer.... and 7:00 and 7:15 already gone! I wonder if those times are actually full, or if they've blocked them off for some reason. But whomever posted on this forum that 7 is a popular time wasn't kidding!

Wow, I'm pretty excited now that I managed to get 7pm for our upcoming Mariner cruise in February! This is our first time trying MTD, and while I figured that general time frame would be popular I didn't think it was *that* big of a deal. Glad I just kept checking every day and didn't wait for the email telling me it was time to make my MTD reservations! (which came several days after I was able to make our reservations)

-gina-

I was able to get 7:00 reservations on the Mariner about 110 days out. They had 7:15, 7:30, and 8:00 blocked. I also made specialty restaurant reservations, but they had everything between 7:00-8:30 blocked, so I will need to change those.

Archived