winter 2012-2013

Tomorrow? We asked in two travel agents yesterday and both just said they were't out yet, one was thomsons!

Good point, my local TA sometimes seems a bit confused. Like phoning to tell me my tickets are ready to collect a couple of days after I collected them. This has happened more than once :confused:

I won't be considering next winters cruise until I return from this one in January anyway.

The winter 2012 cruises are on the Thomson site today.

Destiny is in the Canaries again and I notice one of the itineraries substitutes Fuerteventura for Agadir :)

Plus free AI

What date is it doing Fuerteventura? I loved the itinerary until we started off for Agadir:eek: It was so rough, We never made Captain's night - too ill:mad: I really don't understand why they go there! There's is nothing when you get there - just taxi drivers hassling you:rolleyes:

What date is it doing Fuerteventura? I loved the itinerary until we started off for Agadir:eek: It was so rough, We never made Captain's night - too ill:mad: I really don't understand why they go there! There's is nothing when you get there - just taxi drivers hassling you:rolleyes:

It gets better

the itinery is called Canarian flavours and there are 8 cruises over the winter.

Agidir and Lanzerotte are replaced by Fuerteventura and La Gomera so it is two new destinations :D

I might book tomorrow!

Archived