Heathrow hotels... does terminal matter?

silkman

We will be leaving from terminal 4, but we will have much too much luggage for the hoppa bus. Does it matter which terminal the hotel we stay in is near ? I assume you take a cab to the terminal, as I read no hotel shuttles are permitted.

Thanks,

Richard

We will be leaving from terminal 4, but we will have much too much luggage for the hoppa bus. Does it matter which terminal the hotel we stay in is near ? I assume you take a cab to the terminal, as I read no hotel shuttles are permitted.

Thanks,

Richard

If you are taking a cab, it woun't really matter that much where you stay...Neither the difference in cab fare nor the travel time will vary enough to be important...

When we stayed at Heathrow, we had a rental car, so I just booked a hotel using Hotwire...we figured any 4-star would do...They put us in the Marriott Windsor/Heathrow--which might be considered slightly less convenient--since it was actually about 5 miles from the ternminal...but it really didn't matter to us...

I assume, the slightly longer drive won't matter to you if you're taking a taxi...

Archived